In 1916, architect Frederick Thompson converted this carriage house to a residence. Because it is considered a contributing structure in the Western Promenade Historic District, all exterior renovations needed to be sensitively done. The client requested minimal alterations to the exterior along with major interior renovations. The interior renovations included complete renovation of the 1970s kitchen, master bathroom and the 3rd floor attic space. Smaller changes included a reworking of a small bathroom underneath the main stair as well as refitting the 2nd floor laundry room. Exterior work included repairing the slate roof, adding skylights as well as a new window.